Temporary Structures for use at Medical Facilities, Hospitals, and Drive-Thru Examinations for COVID-19
JK Rentals has the inventory, materials and equipment to provide the perfect temporary medical facility space to treat and screen coronavirus (COVID-19) patients. We carry a variety of sizes of engineered temporary tents, also known as clearspan structures, with widths of 30 feet to 132 feet. All of our temporary structures can be expanded to any length necessary. These clearspan structures are made of fire-resistant vinyl fabric and are engineered to withstand snow, wind, rain, and other weather conditions.
Our experienced crews at JK Rentals are able to install and erect these structures in a weeks’ span. These long-term tents provide flexible space for healthcare facilities for a variety of uses.
With warehouses in both Wisconsin and North Chicago, we are able to service and install tents anywhere in the nation. These temporary buildings can be erected in as little as 72 hours, depending on how much travel is needed. Please contact one of our sales representatives to get a quote going today.
JK Rentals can install these temporary structures for the following uses:
- Patient Screening Facility: Temporary structures can serve as patient screening areas before patients enter sterile treatment areas.
- Temporary Shelter: Our engineered temporary structures can serve as shelters for overcrowded hospitals or medical centers.
- Dry Storage: Inventory overflow, or palletized goods can be stored underneath our clearspan structures. These structures can also be heated, if needed.
- Drive Thru Screening Centers and Examinations: Temporary buildings or structures can be installed to allow patients to drive through the tent and receive screenings and examinations. This will minimize the contact between hospital staff members and patients, which will in turn reduce exposure and keep the community healthy. Our clearspan structures can be erected virtually anywhere.
Medical Facility Options:
All of our clearspan structures are made with an aluminum frame that can be installed almost anywhere. Each structure is completely customizable and can be expanded to virtually any length, depending on your needs. Our temporary buildings can be utilized for the following:
Drive Thru Examinations
Patients can drive through the tent to receive testing. This will minimize contact with healthcare personnel and even other patients. Add-ons such as garage doors or glass doors can be installed to reduce the risk of the elements reaching these patients. Sizes of our clearspan structures can range anywhere from 10′ wide to 130′ wide and can be virtually any length. Multiple cars can drive through the tent and be parked inside.
Temporary Indoor Testing
Our clearspan structures can be utilized to operate as a hospital or medical center. Dividers can be installed to create multiple rooms underneath the tents. Other additions can be quoted such as portable restrooms for constant hand cleaning, HVAC for fresh air or heat, flooring for easy clean-up, and electric.
Benefits of Temporary Buildings for Medical Facility Use
With COVID-19 still spreading, the U.S. is attempting to minimize the risk of infection, while also providing treatment to those who are in need. Our clearspan structures provide all of these factors and are engineered for strength and speed, under most weather conditions. Some benefits of our clearspan structures can be found below.
- Quick Installation: The turnaround time of a quote can be less than 24 hours. Installation begins shortly after.
- Flexible Terms: Rentals can be either long or short-term. They can even be month-to-month
- Facility Continuity: Clearspan structures have the ability to be erected anywhere, on any surface. Structures are installed on-site and can even be installed when staking is not an option.
- Turn-Key Solutions: JK Rentals provides a clear and precise scope of work which includes transportation, equipment and installation costs, so there is no worry for surprises.
- Space to Fit Your Needs: Our temporary buildings can be arranged in virtually any configuration to fit any proposed job site.